- Are you worried about future Rent Arrears?
- Are you worried about potential eviction proceedings and costs?
- Have you had previous rent collection problems?
If the answer to any of the above is “Yes” then you may be interested in ‘Rent on Time’.
With continued Government spending cuts the unemployment rate is now at 8.4% (2.68 million as at January 2011). This is the highest rate since the summer of 1994* and 10.1% of rent was unpaid or late by the end of October 2011 – up from the 8.6% of rent unpaid or late in September 2011**
There is always the potential for loyal paying tenants to fall foul and slip in to rent arrears.
In fact, a recent survey by the Association of Residential Letting Agents (ARLA)*** found a rising number of tenants are struggling to pay rent, with some 40% of landlords reporting a rise in tenants having difficulty paying during the previous six months.
With your property placed with ‘Rent on Time’ you will no longer have these worries. Rent on Time will guarantee your rental cash flow even if the tenant fails to pay!
What is provided by ‘Rent on Time’?
- Rent Collection service
- Guaranteed Rent Payment
- No Claims procedure, No Excess, No Waiting Periods
- Detailed Assured Shorthold Tenancy Agreements
- Full Tenant Credit Referencing
- Deposit Management via Tenancy Deposit Scheme
- Free Legal Expenses cover & cost inclusive eviction process
- Available to New & Existing tenancies
- Available for Employed, Students and HMO’s
- No Tenancy Renewal Fees & No Tenancy Transfer Fees
This innovative guarantee as well as all the additional service above is provided for just 6% of the rent plus a one off £100 Administration Fee which is ONLY payable on “new tenancies”.
Remember, this is not a standard Rent Guarantee Insurance policy. There is no claim, no excess & no waiting! Just your rent… on time, every time.
If you wish to know more about Rent on Time, please complete the form below or email Erik@ProBuyToLet.Com and we will be more than happy to help.
Rent on Time Ltd are members of The National Approved Letting Scheme (NALS) Licence No. A3215, Tenancy Deposit Scheme (TDS), and The Property Ombudsman. Rent on Time hold NALS Client Money Protection Insurance and are a registered “SAFEagent” (SAFEagent Registration No is S2467.)
** LSL Property Services Report (http://www.guardian.co.uk/money/2011/nov/18/)
*** http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-12165697 – 12/01/2011
(All fee’s plus VAT)