About Rent on Time
We know that as a landlord there is always the worry of late rent payments, plus the hassle of chasing these arrears and even worse, the potential legal costs if a case proceeds to court.
With the innovative Rent on Time service, your rent will be paid in full on the exact due date regardless of whether your tenant pays or not!
You can plan your life effectively by guaranteeing your cash flow. Rent on Time takes the worry and bother out of owning and letting residential investment property once and for all giving you complete peace of mind.
Rent on Time is available for new and existing tenants. Regardless of the tenancy type – professionally employed, students, DSS or HMOs – we have a solution for most situations.
If your tenants pay late or default on any rental payments, we will take care of the resulting administration actions on your behalf and our service includes full legal expenses cover in relation to the process leading up to eviction and vacant possession.
If rent is missed or late, WE WILL GUARANTEE to pay the landlord the rent on the day you expect it NO MATTER WHAT.
This is our UNIQUE selling point. (There is no need for landlords to buy a separate Rent Guarantee Insurance policy, therefore no need to make a claim if the tenant pays late, no need to pay any excess and no need to have any potential waiting periods).
‘Rent on Time’ service includes:
- Collection of rent from the tenant
- If rent is missed or late, we will chase the rent
- With Rent on Time, landlords receive their rent, on time… every time! 100% Rental Cash Flow!
- The guarantee to landlords is backed by the large Insurance company “DAS”
- £25,000 FREE Legal Expenses cover provided… Rent on Time deal with all missed rent disputes and if the worst comes to the worst, court proceedings to evict tenants using their legal team.
- Rent on Time provide the Assured Shorthold Tenancy Agreement (AST)
- Rent on Time perform the full Credit/Employment Reference Checks on the Tenant
- Rent on Time manage/register the deposit with the Government backed Tenancy Deposit Scheme (TDS)
- Rent on Time send e-mail statements to landlords confirming each rental payment
ALL this with the unique guarantee that your rent will always be paid without the need for you to make claims is just 6% (+VAT) of the monthly rent.
- Rent on Time Fee = 6% +VAT of the rent
- New Tenancy Admin Fee = £100 +VAT
- Tenancy Extension/Renewal Admin Fee = £75 +VAT
- Tenancy Transfer Admin Fee = NO CHARGE! We do not charge an Admin Fee on any properties placed with our ‘Rent on Time’ service that are currently tenanted (just provide evidence Tenants have not been in arrears within the last 3 months and a copy of the current AST)
ProBuyToLet.com & Rent on Time… providing more with the ‘Find a Tenant’ service:
Rent on Time can also help you find a new tenant for any vacant properties you may have or any existing tenancies coming to an end soon by using their ‘Find a Tenant’ service.
‘Find a Tenant’ service includes:
- The marketing of your property across the UK on well over 100 Property Website Search engines.
- This marketing is for an UNLIMITED amount of time i.e. until a suitable tenant is found.
- Properties listed on market leading search engines such as: Rightmove.co.uk / FindaProperty.com / Zoopla.co.uk / Fish4Homes / Gumtree / Primelocation / Globrix etc.
- Potential tenants will go through a vetting procedure before details are passed on to the landlord i.e. if you don’t want smokers, pet’s, students etc. these will not be passed through.
- Landlords will arrange their own viewings with the tenant lead provided. Thus giving the landlord the final say so on what tenant they wish to proceed with.
- Once you have found the tenant you are looking for i.e. you have shown them around and agreed to proceed… you will inform Rent on Time to remove the property from the websites.
The ‘Find a Tenant’ service is provided for just £75 (+ VAT)!